Ocklynge School caters for children aged 7-
The school Aims are:
1. To help the children towards the realisation of their full potential.
2. To help the children to develop enquiring minds and the ability to listen, concentrate and apply themselves to tasks.
3. To develop children's self-
4. To appreciate and value each child's contribution and celebrate their achievements.
5. To instil respect and understanding for religious and moral values and tolerance of races, religions and ways of life.
6. To help the children learn courtesy, good manners, and consideration for others.
To opt into emergency closure email alerts Click Here
From 1st September the school meal price will increase from £2.00 to £2.02.
|School Meals Menu|
|Medication Consent Form|
|Policies & Curriculum Outline|
|Ocklynge Afterschool Clubs|
|Breakfast, After School & Holiday Clubs|
|List and Booking Form|
|Year 3 Homework|
|Year 4 Homework|
|Year 5 Homework|
|Year 6 Homework|
|Senior Managment Team|
|Year 3 Staff|
|Year 4 Staff|
|Year 5 Staff|
|Year 6 Staff|
|Governors List & Meetings|
|Minutes of Governors Meeting|