Ocklynge School caters for children aged 7-
The school Aims are:
1. To help the children towards the realisation of their full potential.
2. To help the children to develop enquiring minds and the ability to listen, concentrate and apply themselves to tasks.
3. To develop children's self-
4. To appreciate and value each child's contribution and celebrate their achievements.
5. To instil respect and understanding for religious and moral values and tolerance of races, religions and ways of life.
6. To help the children learn courtesy, good manners, and consideration for others.
To opt into emergency closure email alerts Click Here
Welcome to Ocklynge Junior School where we believe very strongly that every child matters.
Here at Ocklynge, we provide children with a broad curriculum and the opportunity
for personal achievement through daily challenge in a caring, happy environment.
Ocklynge has a strong team of well-
Prospective Parent's Evening -